This year’s Tribeca Film Festival drew some of our all-time favorite stars, from Claire Danes and Emma Watson to Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Banks. While many turned out for the opening of Emily Blunt’s big-budget flick The Five-Year Engagement, other celebs attended smaller premieres and afterparties. And the fashion on display, of course, was every bit as top-notch as the films themselves.
Click through the slideshow to see some of the Tribeca Film Festival’s best-dressed A-list guests, plus similar versions of their ensembles you can buy right now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kate Middleton: One-Year Style Retrospective
- Did You Hear That Charlotte Free Is the New Face of Maybelline?
- Most Popular Fashion Brands by City
- Opening Ceremony Is Officially London-Bound
- Mindy Kaling on Love, Dating and Shopping
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine