When it comes to tackling the summer music festival scene, what you wear is nearly as important as what shows you attend. Accessorizing is the name of the game for any blazingly hot outdoor event that calls for lightweight, relatively skimpy clothing—but since you’ll be dancing and sweating up a storm, precious gems should probably be left at home.
Fortunately, music festival style is something L.A.-based jewelry designer Amanda Thomas of Luv AJ knows well. And she’s just teamed up with LF on a 14-piece collection of feather- and arrowhead-adorned necklaces, cuffs and rings that all ring up under $150. Take a look at some of our favorites from the lineup below (and the full collection here), then click here to find an LF location near you—these pieces are only available to pick up in-store. We’re guessing we’ll be spotting these on Nicole Richie, Whitney Port, and lots of other notorious Coachella-goers (and Luv AJ fans).
More on Luckymag.com:
- Jewelry Line Luv AJ Is All the Rage in Hollywood Right Now
- The Coolest Eco-Friendly Labels Around
- Backstage at The Row’s Fall 2012 Presentation: Shop the Look
- In Honor of HBO’s Girls, 20 Pieces Under $20
- DVF ? Current/Elliott Launches With a Gia Coppola Directed Film
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine