Ruffian designers, Brian Wolk and Claude Morais, take us inside their studio and explain the inspiration behind their latest collaboration with M·A·C Cosmetics. They’ve just released three ready-to-wear Ruffian press-on manicures and lipsticks, including the return of Ruffian Red. It’s pretty similar to the awesome makeup you’d find at one of their runway shows. We’ve got our hands on this cool video, so you can find out more about it by clicking below.
The new M·A·C Ruffians stuff is all available online right now at Maccosmetics.com.
Ruffian’s Brian and Claude give up all the details here.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Carine Roitfeld X MAC: The French Editor Makes Her Beauty Debut
- Nine Ways To Get A Summer Glow
- Summer 2012 Beauty: What You Have To Get
- Summer’s Best New Nail Colors
- The Dreamiest, Shimmeriest MAC Colors
For more beauty news: Follow @RaySiegel
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine