I can never figure out why some stuffed animals become favorites and others just don’t make the cut (mine was a rabbit which I named “Maurice”—he was French, obviously.)
To me, Gemma’s raggedy dog, which my husband brought back from a business trip, is the knarliest-looking pup ever. I’ve taken to these amazing knit animals from I Golfini Della Nona, all made in Bolivia, with tons of species from which to choose. My newest fave is this stylish tiger, which I want to buy for Mia, the ugly dog, as a cute pet.
More on Lucky Kids:
- Go Back to School With Lucky Kids
- Bus Stop Style: Our Favorite Kids Shoes
- From the Runway to the Playground: Fashion Inspired Kids Clothes
- Macaroon Original: For A Stylist’s Kid?
- Macaroon Original: Creatures of Comfort
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine