Along with a festive Thanksgiving Day parade, affordable cashmere and celebrity endorsed lines, we love Macy’s annual Spring Flower Show, which started yesterday. This year’s event is Brazilian-themed.
Spanning the length of an entire city block, the retail giant has filled a 5,000 square foot tent with a lush jungle of exotic plants and flowers. A winding stone path guides visitors through the botanic display and the store’s windows have been dressed to match, with mannequins wearing traditional South American Carnival-inspired outfits.
The display runs from March 25 through April 7 at Herald Square in New York City. So if you’re in the neighborhood, stop by. Otherwise, click through the slideshow below to glimpse the tropical paradise growing on 34th Street.
[all images via WWD]
More on Luckymag.com:
- Exclusive: Orly Genger by Jaclyn Mayer Collaborates With J.Crew
- Five Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Reed Krakoff
- Behind the Scenes at the Paris Premiere of The Hunger Games
- Lucky Haul: Italian Prada Outlet Edition
- Denim on Denim Through the Ages
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine