In anticipation of Mad Men‘s imminent return to primetime—April 7 isn’t that far off!—Banana Republic is releasing its third collection inspired by the hit show. Like the two that came before it, this line has been co-created by the series’ costume designer, Janie Bryant, and consists of pieces inspired by some of its more stylish characters. (Because frankly, no one finishes an episode and exclaims, "I want to dress like Peggy!") Women’s items will fall within the budget-friendly $30 to $140 range and prices for men will be a little higher—$45 to $375—but still affordable. Our guess is those steeper numbers account for some Draper-esque suiting, which would cost much more elsewhere.
Although nothing will be available to shop until next Wednesday, February, 27, our friends at Racked have shared the full lookbook with us. A quick click-through reveals the clothes to be slightly different from what’s been offered before; as the program has slowly shifted from the late ’50s to mid ’60s, so have the designs, resulting in bolder prints, shorter hemlines and brighter colors.
Check out the slideshow below to see it all now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Mad Men Style Points: Zubeezoouz Zubeuzzeuz
- Mad Men: Shop the Styles of Our Favorite Secondary Characters
- Mad Men Costume Designer Janie Bryant on Her Favorite Look From the Show and Where She Found Joan’s Pen Necklace
- Get Christina Hendrick’s Curves!
- FABB Video: Mad Men‘s Kiernan Shipka and Janie Bryant
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine