Megan Draper and Betty Francis couldn’t be more different: in personality, in hair color, and in pretty much everything else. During "Dark Shadows," Episode 9 of Mad Men‘s fifth season, their differences were highlighted through clothes. Megan wore lots of warm, inviting colors—red, rust, orange—and pale lips, while Betty stuck with a cold palette of taupe and blues and burgundy-red lipstick. Watch a clip from last night’s episode, then click through below to shop their looks, as well as Sally Draper‘s lavender sweater, which kept her on neutral ground for most of the hour.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Mad Men Season 5, Episode 8: Shop the Show
- Mad Men Season 5, Episode 7: Shop the Show
- Mad Men Season 5, Episode 6: Shop the Show
- Mad Men Season 5, Episode 5: Shop the Show
- Mad Men Season 5, Episode 4: Shop the Show
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine