Looking incredibly, unrealistically and almost supernaturally gorgeous for a 53-year-old, Madonna wears a strappy Agent Provocateur push-up bra, a feather bolero and little else on the cover of her new single, "Girl Gone Wild."
A body like Madge’s might be hard to achieve, but as for that bra, we’ve got you covered (not literally, of course—but isn’t that the point?). Agent Provocateur’s "Raphaella" bra is from the brand’s Fall 2011 collection, retails for $250, and is available in sizes B through DD. Get it here, and listen to "Girl Gone Wild" here.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Stars: Madonna in Givenchy Haute Couture
- Celebrity Cleavage: Tasteful Shots, of Course
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Beyoncé to Star in Glee Creator Ryan Murphy’s New Film
- Our West Coast Editor’s Seven Favorite Ways to Enjoy California
- Dior’s New Digital Magazine Launches Today
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine