Madonna kicks off her MDNA tour in Tel Aviv today and concert goers have more to anticipate than just good music. Both the pop star and her backup dancers will be wearing a wide array of custom-made costumes created by top fashion designers, including Prada, Jeremy Scott and—obviously—Jean Paul Gaultier. Also, the outfits have been accessorized with pieces from the Material Girl’s new "Truth or Dare" collection, which comes out this fall. Until then, we’ve found similar pieces you can buy online, plus outfits inspired by Madge’s performance looks. Click through the slideshow below to shop them all now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Topshop’s New Online Exclusives: Embellished and Awesome
- Not Even Playing: 3 New Fragrances From Comme des Garçons
- Prada’s Latest Bags Are Inspired by Hunting Satchels
- True&Co Helps You Find The Perfect Bra Online
- The Intern Diaries: The First Day Outfit Challenge
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine