Hunter’s new collapsible wellies look and work exactly like the brand’s classic model but are much less cumbersome. When the storm stops and you’re ready to switch shoes, these roll up to the size of flats and fit in your purse. Genius! [She Finds]
Yesterday, Karl Lagerfeld handed out illustrated flyers with a big red slash over a "le smoking" clad woman, cigarette in hand. Below her is the tongue-in-cheek message, "No Smoking Here." We approve the clever nod to his Spring/Summer 2013 collection which—as promised—had not one lady tuxedo. [WWD]
Actress, writer and it-Girl Lena Dunham lands the cover of ASOS magazine. [ASOS]
More on Luckymag.com:
- Dear Lucky: How do I wear the multiple bracelets trend?
- 10 Easy Ways to Dress Like a French Girl
- Cats Are Into Extreme Beauty Trends, Too!
- Behind the Scenes: Sofia Vergara at Lucky‘s November Cover Shoot
- Cool iPhone Cases to Buy Right Now
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine