The entire fashion industry’s been buzzing about Maison Martin Margiela’s upcoming collaboration with H&M for months now—and at last, with just one month to go before the capsule hits stores on November 15, the lookbook has dropped. Essentially a mashup of the enigmatic Belgian label’s greatest hits since its 1989 launch, the collection is rife with the cocoon-y shapes, trompe l’oeil touches and androgynous aesthetic for which Margiela is known.
For our part, we’re especially pumped about the accessories: kisslock bags made from gloves! Vaguely bondage-looking silver chokers! Lucite wedge-heeled boots! Click through and start picking your favorite pieces now.
UPDATE: Our friends at Styleite just shared over a dozen not-yet-seen pieces that are also part of this collab—check ‘em out below. We’re liking that Margot Tenenbaum-esque faux fur coat and silver "candy wrapper" clutch…
More on Luckymag.com:
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M: See the Campaign Now!
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M: Why This Is So Crazy
- Lucky Staff Sounds Off: Who Should Play Rachel Zoe in Her New Scripted Series?
- Peep Robert Clergerie’s New Paris Boutique
- Pitch Perfect Style: The Best Looks From the Film’s Press Tour
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine