Maje is kicking off its spring sale today at its three New York City shops, but you can score the same deals without leaving the house. The sister label of Sandro (literally, the owners of both brands are just that: sisters) has also marked down select items on its e-boutique—including those slouchy Brigitte Bardot T-shirts that just debuted a few weeks ago—and reductions range from 20 to 50 percent off.
The Parisian-chic pieces are just right for this tricky transitional weather we’ve been having lately and, styled right, will take you straight through early fall. Click through the slideshow below to see what we’ve been eyeing and then visit Maje.com for the full selection and location information.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Perfect Outfits for Five Summer Trips
- Shop It Out: The Great Gatsby Trailer
- 15 Iconic Celebrity Hairstyles
- Fashion Cab Confessions: Jenna Goes for a Ride
- Memorial Day Weekend Sales To Plan For Now
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine