Instead of scouting your local thrift store for the perfect graphic tee, you should just buy one from French-cool-girl-label Maje. The limited edition top is part of a five piece range covered in images of famously sexy actress Brigitte Bardot. And you don’t have to wait long to get one—everything hits stores in late April.
Until then check Sandro, the brand’s sister line, which is also doing a vintage style T-shirt. Its version has a picture of ’60s rock band The Doors and, although the style is technically for men, don’t let that stop you.
Click through the slideshow below to shop it, as well as seven other T-shirts featuring our favorite fashion icons.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shoe Designer Kathryn Amberleigh is Opening a Los Angeles Outpost Soon, But You Can Shop Her Plentiful Designs Now
- Nine Pairs of Non-Boring But Classic Black Pumps
- Rag & Bone and Hampden are Throwing a Party—And You’re Invited
- Watch This: Net-a-Porter’s Designer Shoe Tightrope Act
- Guess Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary with Claudia Schiffer and a 15-Piece Capsule Collection
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine