Known as one of the original sex symbols of the silver screen, Brigitte Bardot dominated the film and fashion worlds during the 1960s and 1970s. She was a favorite of iconic French New Wave director Jean-Luc Godard, who cast her in films like Le Mépris and Masculin, féminin, and widely admired by girls for her effortless Gallic-chic style sense.
So it makes a lot of sense that Bardot’s the star of fellow French institution Maje‘s new T-shirt capsule. Launching to coincide with the opening of the brand’s third U.S. boutique (on Prince Street in New York City), the limited-edition shirts are screenprinted with unforgettable images of the actress culled from throughout her career. Because hey, if you can’t have Bardot’s perfectly tousled blonde hair and gorgeous gap-toothed grin, wearing her likeness is probably your next best bet. Shop the tees in the slideshow below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Six Non-Cliché Costumes for Theme Parties
- Emily VanCamp, Behind the Scenes Video
- Our Favorite Looks From the White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner—And How to Get Them
- Emily VanCamp Sends Her Sister Adult Onesies and Wants a Boyfriend Who Doesn’t Smoke Pot
- Kate Middleton: One-Year Style Retrospective
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine