Marc by Marc Jacobs has collaborated with Incase to create a line of iPhone covers, which debuted today. Exclusively available at North American Apple stores (and, starting June 12, Apple.com), the cases come in four punchy prints: red lips ("Mademoiselle Danger"), white hearts ("Wild at Heart"), block letters ("Stardust Logo") and polka dots ("Hot Dot").
At only $39.95 each, the range is perfect for people who get bored easily—or really like to carry accessories that match their outfits. You can get all four to rotate for less than the price of your actual phone and still have money for bigger, shoe-and-handbag-sized, Marc Jacobs purchases. Normally, we’d ask you to tell us your favorite, but don’t worry about it this time…just buy them all.
For more information, visit Goincase.com/marcbymarcjacobs.
More on Luckymag.com:
- How To Organize Your Beauty Products—And Your Bathroom
- Wedding Tips From Lucky‘s Editors
- Victoria Justice: Seven Days, Seven Outfits
- Brooke Burke-Charvet Launches Lingerie-of-the-Month Club intiMINT
- Kate Middleton Wears Another Alexander McQueen Dress and Fancy Hat: Shop Her Look Now
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine