We have to wait a couple of months for the images of Alice Dellal for Chanel to drop. Until then, we’re more than happy to obsess over these new Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2012 ads.
The model/Thrush drummer is an apt choice for the campaign; her half-shaved head foils the ladylike clothing and she has that grungy look MJ is so fond of. The images were shot by Juergen Teller against—as usual—a dusty white backdrop. Ahh, classic Marc. What do you think?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Jason Wu Talks Orchids, Collabs and Lana Del Rey at his NEST Candles Cocktail
- Agnès b. and Aigle Make French Girl Rain Boots That Turn Into Booties
- Watch: Bally’s Spring Campaign Starring Miranda Kerr
- Newly Married Isaac Mizahi is Thinking About Babies
- Inspiration Board: Baby Blue (Ivy)
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine