The trailer for Marc Jacobs’ very first not-fashion related movie, a thriller called Disconnect, hit the internet yesterday, giving us a first-hand look at his acting abilities. Admittedly, there’s not much to go on, as the two and half minute clip only includes two tiny MJ moments—but what glorious moments they are! Hopefully we’ll get the full scope of his talent from the full feature, which premieres April 12. Until then, check out the preview below for the most random designer cameo since Karl Lagerfeld starred in that Snoop Dogg video.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Marc Jacobs Fall 2013: Sepia-ed, Sparkly, So Awesome
- Dear Lucky: What Does the Perfect Purse Contain?
- Naomi Campbell’s Mom, the Style Icon: Valerie Morris
- Uniqlo Makes Andy Warhol T-Shirts You’ll Want To Wear All The Time
- Who Wore Single-Sleeved Givenchy Better: Claire Danes or Amanda Seyfried?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine