Tomorrow, Marc Jacobs will wrap Fashion Month with an unforgettable fashion show and one giant party.
At 10am Wednesday morning (Paris time that is—it will be 4am on the East Coast), the creative director of Louis Vuitton will present his Fall 2012 collection. This year marks the designer’s 15th year with the storied French fashion house, so we’re expecting something pretty major. (Like…maybe more major than last season’s carousel and pastel dresses. If that’s possible.) Then, later that evening, he will be honored as the Les Arts Décoratifs Museum debuts its "Louis Vuitton – Marc Jacobs" retrospective with a star-studded red carpet hosted by Louise Roe.
If you aren’t around to partake in the festivities, you can watch the LV show here, on the brand’s Facebook page and read live tweets all day from @LouisVuitton. In the meantime, watch the behind-the-scenes video below to see exclusive preparations for the big night, and hear commentary from Marc Jacobs himself.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Madewell’s Spring 2012 Catalog: Eight Denim Looks You Can Shop Right Now
- Charlotte Casiraghi (aka Grace Kelly’s granddaughter) is the New Face of Gucci: See Her Campaign Now
- Shop the Trend: Cobalt Coats
- We Want to Crawl Inside this Isabel Marant Video and Take a Nap
- Stella McCartney Fall 2012: Singing the Blues
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine