Black and white pieces were all over the Spring 2013 runway in big-name shows like Marc Jacobs and Michael Kors, both in the form of bold stripes and polka dots and new and improved graphic prints. Don’t get me wrong: I absolutely love my color-blocked primaries and spring florals, but there will always be a place in my closet for this classic contrasting combo.
Plus size brands are getting in on the trend too, offering everything from striped and slit-sided maxi skirts like the one I’m wearing here to graphic party dresses. Tip: for extra edge, top off your black and white combo dress with a leather moto jacket and studded bracelets.
This runway classic and must-have street style look can easily be yours! Click through to shop the trend.
Check out my blog, Margie Plus!
Follow me on Twitter: @MargieHolla
Photo: Keegan McCLung
More on Luckymag.com:
- Margie Plus: Tuxedo-Inspired Pieces For Every Style And Budget
- How To Make Your Watch Your Best Accessory
- Margie Plus: 15 Spring Must-Haves From ASOS Curve
- 50 Rainbow-Bright Flats Under $50
- Margie Plus: The Perfect Pair Of White Pants
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine