Need help getting in touch with your feminine side? Let some pink-toned clothes help. I am a huge fan of the romantic hue, and anything pastel always wins my vote. As a plus size girl, I’m instinctually drawn to darker colors—but it can be fun to try a lighter shade from time to time.
Pale pink pairs well with a classic black and works on all skin tones. It’s the perfect spring color to battle those winter blues. Tip: to offset the color’s inherent softness, add in some leather accents or a pair of boyfriend jeans, like I did at left.
Click through to shop my pretty-in-pink plus size picks.
Check out my blog, Margie Plus!
Follow me on Twitter: @MargieHolla
Photo: Keegan McCLung
More on Luckymag.com:
- Margie Plus: Leather Accents
- Betsey Johnson’s New Dress Line is More Affordable and Easier to Wear
- Margie Plus: I’m Obsessed With These Pants!
- Exclusive: Brad Goreski On the Five Essentials You Need in Your Closet
- Margie Plus: Birthday Outfit
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine