Holidays like Valentine’s Day give me an excuse to have some major fun with my style. For Christmas, I get to bust out my favorite holiday sweater; Easter, my favorite pastels. For V-Day, my best pink and red pieces are coming out! Whether you have a romantic date planned or are just getting dinner with the girls, why not have some fun this February 14? Here, I have paired a pink silk blouse with a cropped red blazer and one of my favorite faux leather skirts. Tip: for a cool color-blocked look, wear pink and red items together like I did.
Click through to shop some of my favorite pink and red plus size options.
Check out my blog, Margie Plus!
Follow me on Twitter: @MargieHolla
Photo: Keegan McCLung
More on Luckymag.com:
- Margie Plus: I Can’t Get Enough Of My Chambray Shirt
- NYFW Fall 2013: Day Five Wrap-Up
- Margie Plus: The Black Turtleneck
- Grammys 2013: The Best Looks And How to Get Them
- Margie Plus: Winter Shorts
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine