As the face of Lady Dior bags since 2008, Marion Cotillard knows a lot about purses, including: the secret to holding, like, TEN without looking awkward in a picture, which bags to carry on the red carpet and now, how to design one from scratch.
As part of her ongoing collaboration with the brand, the actress created her very own carryall, called the 360 bag. Its in-store debut date remains unannounced, but the French label has released a behind-the-scenes video of the actress’ creative process. Check it out below for a sneak peek of what’s to come. (Something with houndstooth, "quilted trees" and a big ol’ Dior logo apparently.)
More on Luckymag.com:
- Marion Cotillard Happy Dances in This Lady Dior Video
- Marion Cotillard Stars in Dior’s New Web Documentary
- Jennifer Lawrence Is the New Face of Dior!
- Dior Video: The Making of Flower-Covered Walls
- Lucky Stars: Marion Cotillard in Christian Dior
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine