Although the latest installment of Lady Dior’s web documentary is in subtitled French, the language barrier doesn’t distract from its leading lady, Marion Cotillard, and her riveting on-screen presence. In-between shots of the actress getting fitted into tightly-laced couture dresses, there are clips of her free-form dancing on various campaign sets.
Besides an inside look at the star’s glamorous life, the clip is filled with lots of interesting tidbits about the history and construction of its gowns, too. Seamstresses painstakingly measure, drape and sew every garment before it enters one of one of Marion’s effortless shots. Watch to see why all that work is worth it.
More on Luckymag.com:
- MFW Spring 2013 Street Style
- Secondhand America: St. Mary’s-By-The-Sea
- Thanks to Kate Middleton, Nude Pumps Are Selling Out Everywhere
- Sign Up for Our Daily Newsletter!
- Plus Size Options: Lucky‘s October Issue
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine