For its latest digital effort, French fashion house Dior is launching an online documentary series. Each of Lady Dior‘s seven episodes will star the label’s muse, Marion Cotillard, as she globe-trots and glams up for various red carpet functions, attends fittings and does other generally fabulous things. In the process, viewers will be treated to little-seen footage of Dior’s storied ateliers and the handiwork that goes into those breathtaking gowns.
Take a look at the Lady Dior trailer below. New episodes of the series will be released every two weeks until December. We really hope there’s some sort of holiday special to follow, however, because we’d really like to see Marion belt out "Santa Baby" while dressed in this.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Dior Video: The Making of Flower-Covered Walls
- Dior’s New Versailles Video Is Awesomely Marie Antoinette-esque
- The Best Stuff to Buy on Fashion’s Night Out
- Tom Ford Lip and Cheek Stain in ‘Tainted Love’
- Christina Aguilera’s Best Beauty Moments
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine