If you weren’t in NYC last Thursday for the start of Marshalls’ Fabulous Found Fashion Tour, all is not lost. Through October 16, the affordable fashion chain will be bringing its magic bus to locations around the country.
Presented in the same double decker it uses for television commercials, the discount chain is staging pop-up fashion shows, offering trend tips from the host city’s fashion experts, and doing lots of giveaways. There will be games and other fun stuff, too.
For those who can’t make it in person, the store is also sharing exclusive style advice, videos and the daily chance to win a $100 Marshalls gift card on Facebook.com/marshalls and by following @Marshalls on Twitter and using the hashtag #FabFoundTour. Ideally though, you’ll get to enjoy both. So head to the interwebs to start saving now, and then check below to find an event happening near you.
- Boston: September 19, Boylston Plaza at the Prudential
Hosted by Amy Levin, founder of College Fashionista
- Chicago: September 24, Magnificent Mile (N. Michigan Avenue & E. Illinois Street)
Hosted by Carly Cristman, founder of Carly Cristman
- Los Angeles: October 2, Hollywood & Highland
Hosted by Lilliana Vazquez, founder of The Cheap Chica’s Guide to Style
- Dallas: October 9, The Shops at Park Lane
Hosted by Katy Atlas, founder of SugarLaws
- Miami: October 16, The Shops at Midtown
Hosted by Carmen Ordonez, founder of VivaFashion
More on Luckymag.com:
- Clover Canyon Designer Rozae Nichols on Her Freewheeling Spring 2013 Inspiration
- NYFW Spring 2013: Our 10 Top Shows
- NYFW Spring 2013: Beauty Trends to Try Now
- 10 Trends from NYFW You Should Try Now
- The Prettiest Makeup Palettes You Need Now
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine