Unless the government decides to turn the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day weekend into Martin Luther King, Jr. Day MONTH, there’s no way to hit every sale out there. So don’t waste your time on anything but the best—like these outstanding 15 promos, all happening online:
1. J.Crew.com: All orders over $100 come with free shipping and, with the code STYLEFIND, all sale items are an extra 30 percent off. Marked-down stock includes a nice mix of things you can wear right now—like these colorful corduroys ($56, was $98)—or, like this denim jacket ($77, was $100), to save for spring. Offer ends January 20 at 11:59 PM.
2. Madewell.com: Run by the same company as J.Crew, it’s no surprise that this label is having a similar markdown event. Here, however, sale items are an extra 40 percent off (with the code LOVE40, until January 29 at 11:59). There are nearly 400 things to choose from, including items from the brand’s exclusive collaborations with United Bamboo and BlankNYC. Everything ships for free.
3. Asos.com: Pieces in the sale section are already slashed up to 70 percent off, but use the code USLONGWEEK through January 21 at 11:59 PM, and you’ll get an additional 15 percent discount. The promotion also applies to full-priced items, such as this Isabel Marant-ish quilted bomber.
4. Nastygal.com: While there’s there’s no extra discount action happening here, the sale section is so big and priced so low that you don’t really need it. Some items are even under $5! (Like this awesome "barbed wire" ring.)
5. Shopbop.com: The multi-brand e-tailer’s discount section is currently stuffed with over 4,000 items from brands like Equipment, Loeffler Randall and 3.1 Phillip Lim—all marked between 30 to 70 percent off.
7. Loft.com: Brand spankin’ new arrivals are 30 percent off with the checkout code SHOP30, and orders over $125 ship for free. (Making it totally justifiable to buy this striped cardigan AND these printed pants…right?)
8. Bloomingdales.com: Now through Monday, January 21, select items from several brands including Theory and Rachel Zoe are marked between 20 and 65 percent off. Use the code 5DAYSALE to get an additional 15 percent markdown.
9. Americanapparel.net: Stock up on basics at 30 percent off with the code BFF2013. The discount applies to everything—T-shirts, backpacks, the works—and lasts until January 20.
10. Forever21.com: The recently-restocked sale section is now half off until January 21 with the promotional code EXTRA50. Shipping is free for orders over $50, but with such low prices that means you’ll probably have to order at least three things.
11. Bananarepublic.com: Everything from suiting to casual weekend wear is 30 percent off until January 20 at 11:59 with the code BRSAVE.
12. Gap.com: This deal is similar to Banana’s—you’ll get 30 percent off certain styles with the code GAPDEAL until January 21.
13. Oldnavy.com: One code (ONSAVEBIG), three possibilities: either 15 percent off everything, 20 percent off $100 or more or 30 percent off $150 or more.
14. Sandro.com and Maje.com: These two French-imported sister labels just rolled out a final round of winter reductions, which range from 50 to 60 percent off. We’re dying for this Givenchy-inspired jaguar T-shirt ($132, was $165) and this petal pink blazer ($248, was $495). Maje is offering complimentary shipping on all orders, too.
15. Zara.com: Zara’s sale section always sells out insanely fast, so don’t delay! Order those tailored jackets and pin-heeled court shoes before the chance passes!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Sale Shopping: Steals for Sizes 0 Through 24
- Kate Middleton’s Official Portrait Top Is Almost Sold Out
- Which Celebrities Should Be Muses to Which Fashion Houses?
- Do I Have a Style Soulmate?
- Be a Lucky Cover Star In Less Than Five Minutes!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine