Even before CFDA Award-winning designers Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen founded The Row, Elizabeth & James and Olsenboye, began working at StyleMint or were appointed the creative directors of Superga, they still had a major impact on the way I dressed. The former child stars, just over a year older than me (they turn 27 tomorrow, FYI), were my biggest source of style inspiration growing up, thanks to their many television shows (my favorite: Full House, which I adamantly insisted on calling "The Michelle Show"), mini-movies (I was especially fond of the spy-themed ones) and full-length films (New York Minute is currently on HBOGo and I don’t not still watch it). In honor of my favorite actresses-turned-fashion-moguls, I’ve included 11 of their most memorable onscreen looks in the slideshow below, along with similar versions you can buy online. Click through to see and shop them now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- 26 of Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen’s Most Memorable Outfits
- Ashley Olsen Walked Me Through Elizabeth and James’ Fall Collection
- The Olsen Twins’ New Accessories are Even Better Than $39,000 Backpacks
- How To Look Taller In Flats
- The Flawless Wedding Beauty Look Any Bride Can Create
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine