Considering Edun‘s devotion to socially-responsible design, it should come as no surprise that the brand’s new collab with footwear maestro Matt Bernson places emphasis on fair trade. Using African tenting canvas and Edun’s Spring 2013 camouflage prints and subtle floral patterns, Bernson reworked some of his signature shoes for the special collection. The canvas used to create his ballet flats, wedge sandals, flatforms and booties was entirely printed in Kenya, while the hardware was created by local artisans from the country’s Bombalulu workshop.
Click through for a look at the lineup, which hits stores in March and will retail from $165 to $235.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Jennifer Lawrence Is the New Face of Dior!
- Lookbook Love: Katie Ermilio Spring 2013
- Bird’s Jen Mankins Takes Us Shopping…in Paris!
- Fall 2012 Fashion: Everything You Need to Own
- Fall 2012 Beauty: What You Have to Get
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine