There’s no escaping the fact that sunblock needs to be an everyday thing, but up until now I haven’t had the easiest time finding one that doesn’t feel to heavy and greasy. Mattifying sunblock is the new thing and thankfully it’s even less greasy than regular moisturizer, effectively reducing any hint of shine whatsoever. Genius. Here are some great options.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lip Balms That Actually Work
- Nine Ways To Get A Summer Glow
- 7 Steps To Look Younger Instantly
- 10 Cute Things To Do With Your Hair This Summer
- 5 Sneaky Ways To Look Better in a Swimsuit
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine