Imperial No. 9 at the Mondrian Soho is elegant, earthy, and totally romantic—the chandeliers, the apothecary jars, the flowers—so it was a perfect setting for Victoria’s Secret’s newest (and very romantic) fragrance launch, Dream Angels Love is Heavenly, a sweet and soft blend of water lily, mandarin and musk. I had the pleasure of sitting next to one of the faces of the fragrance, VS Angel Lindsay Ellingson—and I was hoping she’d tell me it’s tough work looking that good:
Q: Honestly, how often do you work out? Five times a week? Six? And what do you do?
A: Really…if I work out three times in a week, that’s a lot. I like taking SoulCycle classes, or doing pilates at Sal Anthony’s, which is close to my apartment. I also have a lot of fun taking hip hop dance classes at Crunch gym.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Exclusive! Q&A with Olympic Swimmer (and Pantene model!) Natalie Coughlin
- Victoria’s Secret Model Loves a Sexy Fragrance (and Luckymag.com!)
- How a Hot Snowboarding Champion Gets Perfect Skin
- This Video Will Make You Say Yes to…Everything
- 10 Rules for Perfect Haircolor
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine