1. While every girl needs a good pair of shorts, the same pair of shorts isn’t good for every girl.
2. Lancôme’s Flash Bronzer Leg Gel works for the face, too, and retinoids are most effective when applied to damp skin.
3. Being pregnant doesn’t mean you have to give up heels and start wearing muumuus.
4. Never wear neon colors, crazy prints or skyscraper heels to a commencement ceremony unless you’re the one graduating. (In which case, it’s your day! Do what yo’ want.)
5. There’s a way to survive wedding season with one party dress—or party skirt!—and not repeat outfits.
6. Money, expensive interview shoes and more money are good college graduation gifts. Snowglobes, commemorative pillows and workout gear are not.
7. Trips to Cannes the city, not the festival, require more casualwear than couture.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Summer’s Best Plus Size Swimwear Collab Is Finally Shoppable!
- Clip-On Earrings Even Pierced Girls Will Want
- 10 Best Shopping Sites for Finding Exactly What You Want
- The One Accessory Sofia Coppola Can’t Live Without
- Dear Lucky: I’m In a Bikini ALL Summer. Cover-Up Ideas, Please!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine