We already knew that MTV’s iconic series House of Style was getting a reboot—but to match its new online format and more, well, modern fashion content, the forthcoming series is also recruiting two new supermodel hosts. It’s only natural that MTV would wait until the network’s biggest night—the Video Music Awards—for the big reveal, but the suspense was well worth it. Last evening, MTV Style shared that Karlie Kloss and Joan Smalls will be sharing the hosting duties once held by Cindy Crawford, Shalom Harlow and Amber Valletta.
The genetically-blessed 20-year-olds certainly have some big stilettos to fill, but we think they’ll make one hell of a dynamic onscreen duo. How about you?
You can catch the new House of Style beginning October 9th on Style.mtv.com.
Photos: WWD/Steve Eichner
More on Luckymag.com:
- MTV’s House of Style Is Back!
- Coco Rocha on ‘Big Sister’ Heidi Klum and the Designers She Truly Admires
- Katie Holmes and Michelle Obama Have the Same Beauty Secret
- Happy Birthday, Pippa Middleton! Shop Her Best Looks Ever
- Shop It: Fall Street Style
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine