The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
You may have thought that knapsacks went out in the way of third-grade science class and Punky Brewster lunchboxes (those were the days), but you’ll be happy to know that they are back with a vengeance for Spring 2012. We saw the look on the runways at Alexander Wang, Carven, Tory Burch, Rag & Bone, and more—proving that this season’s crop of chic, stylish knapsacks are perfect for pairing with jeans and dresses alike, ideal for weekend trips, daytime activities, and warm-weather music festivals like Coachella, Sasquatch and Bonnaroo.
If you’re ready to go hands-free for Spring, just click through to see and shop 10 of our favorite knapsacks now. For the rest of this story please visit FabSugar.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Amanda Brooks Keeps Her Closet Perfectly Organized—Here’s How
- Gia Coppola Hosts Screening of Her Wren Spring 2012 Film
- Why I Need a Black Chanel Jacket
- Selita Ebanks’ Sassy Swimwear Debuts Tomorrow Night
- Watch Victoria’s Secret’s Live Stream Fashion Show Tonight
Also check out:
- Learn How to Waterproof Your Shoes!
- See All the Most Stylish Spring TV Moments Yet—Revenge, New Girl, Pretty Little Liars, and More
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine