Yesterday’s West Coast FABB (Fashion and Beauty Blogger) conference was a huge success thanks to our inspiring lineup of speakers and engaging audience, both on- and off-site. (Thanks for the tweets, guys!) But if you didn’t get a chance to tune in digitally, don’t worry—we’re here to fill you in. Here are some highlights from the event, as live-blogged by our editors:
- Our editor-in-chief Brandon Holley started the day by chatting with designer Zac Posen about his life and career. Click here to learn about his road to success.
- Hunger Games actress Elizabeth Banks stopped by to talk about her site Elizabethbanks.com and why she loves Twitter so much ("Someone would try to friend me on Facebook and if I didn’t accept, they’d be like, ‘Why you got to be such a bitch?"). Click here to read more about her discussion.
- We geeked out when Mad Men costume designer Janie Bryant interviewed the youngest star of the show, Kiernan Shipka. Click here to read about their conversation.
- Stressing the importance of going green, Jessica Alba talked about her e-store, The Honest Company, which sells eco-friendly baby products. She also filled us in on balancing her busy life ("I always feel like I compromise.") and the power of bloggers ("People who used to want to invest in Wall Street now want to invest in people like you."). Click here to read her insights.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Six Non-Cliché Costumes for Theme Parties
- Emily VanCamp, Behind the Scenes Video
- Our Favorite Looks From the White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner—And How to Get Them
- Emily VanCamp Sends Her Sister Adult Onesies and Wants a Boyfriend Who Doesn’t Smoke Pot
- Kate Middleton: One-Year Style Retrospective
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine