This year, spend less time packing for Memorial Day weekend, and more time preemptively self-tanning. These things below are the only things you really need all weekend—besides, like, underwear, and maybe a good margarita recipe. Plus, they’re all easy to pack up, meaning you’ll have that weekend bag zipped up and ready to go in six minutes flat (roughly). No reason why the packing process can’t be as stress-free as the weekend itself, right?
For more summer style tips, check out our May issue.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Six Non-Country-Club Ways to Wear White Jeans
- Your Go-To Jewelry Guide: What to Wear With Every Neckline
- Pretty Flats That Won’t Hurt Your Feet
- Six Ways to Beat and Jeans & T-Shirt Rut
- White Dresses in Every Style, Ever
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine