Rejoice! Mercury has gone direct and is no longer in retrograde! For those not so astrologically inclined, this basically means that everything is going to be okay. When Mercury is in retrograde, everything in life seems completely out of whack. Everybody is on edge, communication becomes difficult and you often don’t feel like yourself. It happens a few times every year and causes all sorts of problems, big and small. One day you might lose your keys, another you might break a heel or worse. Regardless of what horrors await during this time, even the most skeptical agree it can be a very bothersome few weeks.
With the breakdown in communication, most astrologists advise that you not make any large purchases (especially electronics) or sign any major contracts during this period. That means no fancy trips to the department store or online shopping binges. So presumably, you’ve spent the past few weeks saving your cash. And now that Mercury is full-on direct, it’s time to blow it all. Let us help you with some of these killer big-ticket items.
- Designer Showdown: The 10 Princes (and Princesses) of Prints
- Five Necessary Accessories for Mega-Hot Weather
- Hot Toppers: 15 Summer Jackets That Won’t Give You Heatstroke
- How to Dress Like an Editor in 100-Degree Heat
- One Clever Bright Red Skirt, Five Different Ways to Wear It
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine