While last week’s cryptic tweet from @LanaDelReyWorld—which claimed the singer was collaborating with Versace—appears to be untrue, the Italian brand is collaborating with a musician of equally great style: M.I.A.
According to a recent profile in Spin, the rapper publicly confirmed her partnership with Donatella. Unfortunately, she didn’t provide any further details. The magazine did, however, give a tantalizing description of her computer desktop, which has "folders labeled ‘Versace Prints,’ ‘Bootleg Versace’ and ‘Versace Outlines.’" We’re totally intrigued—watch this space for updates.
photo credit: WWD/Steve Eichner
More on Luckymag.com:
- Five Ways to Make Your Boobs Look Better
- Twenty-Nine of Alexa Chung’s Best Outfits
- Trina Turk Shares Her Favorite Vintage Shopping Destinations
- Help Hurricane Sandy Victims By Shopping Online
- Shoptiques.com Lets You Shop Parisian Boutiques
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine