Today, Michelle Obama continued to spread her "Let’s Move" initiative by stopping by American University with Samantha Cameron, the wife of British Prime Minister David Cameron. The duo dressed stylishly to meet with local students for a "mini Olympics" event. Mrs. O wore cream trousers with a L’Wren Scott cardigan, while Cameron choose a fushia top and skinny black pants.
Click through the slideshow below to shop their looks now:
More on Luckymag.com:
- J.Crew’s 30 Percent Off Sale: Here’s How to Get Your Entire Spring Wardrobe For Less Than $500
- SXSW Inspired Nail Art: Don’t Mess With Texas
- Fashion Star: What You Can Buy From Last Night’s Premiere
- Banana Republic Names Dresses After Kate and Pippa Middleton, Reneges on Both
- Shop the Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply Spring Collection!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine