For an Independence Day celebration at the White House yesterday, Michelle Obama wore American flag colors. Although her choice was very occasion-appropriate, the outfit was understated enough to wear the rest of the summer, too.
Instead of covering herself with theme-y graphics, the First Lady opted for a crisp white skirt with a blue and red striped top—an easy combination that would read more nautical than patriotic any other day of the year. A thin black wrap belt also kept the ensemble from looking Fourth of July specific.
Since you don’t have to wait until next year’s holiday to try M’Obama’s look, we’ve found similar options for you to buy online. Click through the slideshow to shop them all now:
photo: Getty Images
More on Luckymag.com:
- 12 Wonderful Wallets Under $50
- How To Care For a Sunburn (It’s Not How You’d Think)
- Kelly Clarkson Likes Her Dresses to Have Spanx Built In and Won’t Wear Long Nails
- Where to Eat, Drink and Rock Out in Nashville
- Shop It Out: The Most Stylish Songs of All Time
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine