Designer Alice Temperley has teamed up with British retailer John Lewis to create Sommerset, an affordable line inspired by her high-end creations. The first part of the 60-piece collection will debut in stores and online on September 4, the second—a range of party wear—in early October.
Even if you are unfamiliar with Temperley’s polished take on boho style, you definitely know two of her biggest fans: the Middleton sisters. Since the label is one of Kate and Pippa’s go-tos for red carpet events, we think this budget-friendly option will fit perfectly into their Zara- and Topshop-packed closets. For more details about the upcoming launch, check out Johnlewis.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Six Non-Cliché Costumes for Theme Parties
- Emily VanCamp, Behind the Scenes Video
- Our Favorite Looks From the White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner—And How to Get Them
- Emily VanCamp Sends Her Sister Adult Onesies and Wants a Boyfriend Who Doesn’t Smoke Pot
- Kate Middleton: One-Year Style Retrospective
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine