News broke yesterday that Miley Cyrus and her Australian beau, Liam Hemsworth, were engaged. Now, thanks to this People magazine exclusive, we’ve just gotten a glimpse of the ring.
The Hunger Games actor gave his new fiancee a 3.5-carat cushion-cut diamond in a yellow gold setting from jeweler Neil Lane. The choice of metal is a little untraditional for a wedding band—most couples opt for plantium—but a striking look that matches the starlet’s daring sense of style.
Also, it works for all types of Miley fans—even those who aren’t planning to walk down the aisle. Since the piece doesn’t seem overly "bridal" it looks good on the other nine fingers, too. We’ve found a couple of similar items online. Click through the slideshow below to shop them all now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- This Is What Shiseido Products Looked Like in 1897
- Lucky Stars: Michelle Obama in Boy. by Band of Outsiders
- Father’s Day Shopping Made Easy
- Marc by Marc Jacobs’ New iPhone Cases Are Cute and Cheap
- Baguette Bonanza: Fendi Celebrates Its Most Famous Bag
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine