After three years of on-and-off dating, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are most definitely on again. The couple’s reps have confirmed that 22-year-old Aussie actor Liam, who most recently starred as Gale in The Hunger Games, popped the question to 19-year-old Miley on May 31. He reportedly presented her with a 3.5-carat Neil Lane ring, photos of which haven’t surfaced just yet.
"I’m so happy to be engaged and look forward to a life of happiness with Liam," Miley told People.
Unsurprisingly, many fans have suspected for months that the co-stars of The Last Song would soon tie the knot. Late last year and again this past March, the Disney starlet was spotted in public wearing a large diamond-like ring on a very telling finger—but quickly put rumors of an engagement to rest, claiming it was a topaz gem. Still, props to Miley for getting people guessing—and it sure was a pretty piece of jewelry, costume or otherwise.
Want to play a similar game with your own friends? Click through to shop some NON-engagement rings inspired by Miley’s. Just keep an eye out for those pesky paparazzi.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lady Gaga Engaged? You’re Gonna Want This Ring
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Engaged! A Look at the Ring Brad Helped Design
- 15 Engaged Celebs and the Dresses They Should Wear Down the Aisle
- Angelina Jolie’s Robert Procop Engagement Ring: Shop it Out
- Drew Barrymore Will Reportedly Wed in Chanel: Here Are Some Karl-Designed Contenders
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine