File this under strange collaborations: Victoria’s Secret Angel and all-around knockout Miranda Kerr has been signed as the new face of Qantas. She’ll be serving as the Australian airline’s new ambassador, which presumably involves promoting the brand through different media outlets and starring in their ads. We doubt she’ll go so far as to make in-person, in-air appearances on Qantas flights, though we suppose anything’s possible. (Maybe a video?)
The news made us wonder: If an Australian airline would hire the ultimate Australian beauty to represent their brand, what other catwalkers might be tapped to act as ambassadors for various fleets? Click through the slideshow for our guesses.
All model photos courtesy of Fairchild Archive.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Stars: Miranda Kerr in The Row
- Shailene Woodley’s Not The Only Star Who Wears Those Crazy Toe Sneakers
- Could January 17 be the Most Stylish Day in the Zodiac?
- Would You Pay $4,679 For a Balmain Skirt? It is on Sale…
- Karen Walker x Anthropologie—We Want Every Single Look
For more fashion chatter, follow Elana on Twitter: Follow @elanafishman
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine