In truth, Valerie Frizzle is both a style icon for the ages and for all ages. Every time she takes her class on a new adventure in the cartoon series The Magic School Bus, she’s dressed to match her destination. It could be a galaxy print dress for when her bus transforms into a spaceship, or a weather-inspired look for a meteorology-themed trip, but it’s always on point. Clearly, she dresses by occasion. As an ode to her outrageous but lovable style, we’ve gathered a few of our favorite looks and asked the series’ illustrator Bruce Degen to share some insights on dressing everybody’s favorite teacher.
- The 10 Types of Outfits You See at Coachella
- How to Mix Florals and Stripes
- 30 Perfect Spring Outfits
- The Spring Edit: Our Editors’ Top Picks of the Season
- 12 Prom-Perfect Dresses Inspired By Hollywood’s Most Iconic Moments
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine