In the promotional video for Jason Wu’s capsule line for Nordstrom, Miss Wu, Meghan Collison wears various looks from the collection to get a man’s attention. Her method is highly effective—even on me. But while the model’s object of affection becomes attracted to her, I found myself ogling the outfits.
Fortunately, after an antsy six-month wait (and sneak peek from Michelle Obama last October) the clothes are finally available to buy both in stores and online. Below, along with the aforementioned film, I’ve included the five pieces topping my wish list. Click through the slideshow to shop them now, and browse the full selection on Nordstrom.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Haul: Jason Wu for Target Edition
- Jason Wu to Launch a Contemporary Collection Called Miss Wu
- Decision 2012: Michelle Obama’s 100 Best Looks
- Lucky Stars: Michelle Obama Wears Custom Tracy Reese
- White House | Black Market’s New Collection Is Inauguration-Inspired
- Kate Middleton vs. Kim Kardashian: Whose Wardrobe Wins?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine