The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Miu Miu had one of our favorite shows for the Fall/Winter 2012 season. We fell head over heels for all of the printed suiting in rich tones of navy, green and burgundy. But, wearing a printed jacket and pant combo can be intimidating for some. So today, we’re showing you how to inject a hint of print into your fall wardrobe.
In the DIY tutorial below, our FabSugar Reporter Allison McNamara is creating a fabric, embellished collar inspired by Miu Miu—watch to see how you can make your own! On Allison McNamara: H&M dress, Linea Pelle belt.
More on Fabsugar.com:
- On Her Style Trail: Michelle Obama’s Best Campaign Looks Thus Far
- Gwyneth Paltrow: The 10 Roles That Made Us Love Her
- Nicole Scherzinger’s "Honey Bun"
- It Was an All-Out Fashion Parade at the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic
- 13 Reasons Why We Think a Little Leather Goes a Long Way
More on Luckymag.com:
- Nine Style Secrets Stacey Bendet Learned From Her Mom
- Best of Fashion Month: Beauty
- Best of Fashion Month: Shoes
- Leighton Meester Talks Gossip Girl’s Finale, Making Music and Playing Hugh Laurie’s Love Interest
- Celebrity DJs: Their Best Looks
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine