The Scene: A wooden runway extended out into the foyer of the Palais d’Iéna, complementing the wooden place cards. In the front row, there were lots of starry names, including Emma Stone, Amanda Seyfried, Chloë Sevigny, Dianna Agron…and Marc Jacobs, still beaming from his winning Louis Vuitton show earlier in the day. It was cool to watch Jacobs watch Miu Miu—he seemed to be in giddy awe, kind of like I am when I watch his collections go down the runway.
The Look: Miuccia Prada’s version of a Hitchcock heroine. The gloves, the pointy shoes and the car coats were all there, but juxtaposed against white bra tops, bedazzled earth sandals and severe baby bangs.
What We Want to Buy: Pointy pink heels, pointy burgundy flats and navy, navy, navy. Navy is everything right now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Chloe Spring 2013: See Every Look Here
- Shop the Look: Chanel Spring 2013
- Louis Vuitton Spring 2013: See Every Look Here
- Shop it: Paris Fashion Week Street Style
- Shop Looks Inspired by Isabel Marant’s Spring 2013 Collection
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine