Dree’s pieces will debut this spring. And according to an interview with Style.com, they are primarily inspired by her Idaho upbringing…as well as ’70s-era rock climbing guidebooks. We’re intrigued already. Watch this space for more updates on the catwalker’s collab.
More on Luckymag.com:
- What’s in Store? Shopping Sandro’s New NYC Boutique
- Shop Sandro and Maje From the Comfort of Your Couch
- Our Favorite Looks From the SAG Awards—And How to Get Them
- Lucky Haul: Jason Wu for Target Edition
- Lookbook Love: ASOS’ Lace, Neon and Tropical Spring Offerings
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine