When I mentioned to Monika Chiang that her Spring 2013 collection looked like the-well edited wardrobe of a stylist, she laughed.
"Yeah if you have every piece, you’re set," she said. "And there’s more backstage!"
What you’re truly getting, though, is Chiang’s dream wardrobe. "Well, it’s really about me," she admitted. "It’s kind of selfish but, it’s what I want to wear. And what I see myself doing and what I see myself in. Everything is really authentic to my lifestyle, whatever I do. And I’m not a black-tie kind of person. So it’s more about being easy, casual. But feeling great and confident."
photo: Fairchild Archive
More on Luckymag.com:
- Happy Birthday, Pippa Middleton! Shop Her Best Looks Ever
- 25 Pairs of the Season’s Best Plus-Size Jeans
- The Shops at Target Bring Out Hailee Steinfeld, Jessica Chastain and More
- Katie Holmes and Michelle Obama Have the Same Beauty Secret
- Coco Rocha on ‘Big Sister’ Heidi Klum and the Designers She Truly Admires
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine