Stunning as it may be, there’s no way a single campaign still was going to tide us over until the Marni for H&M collection hits shelves on March 8. Fortunately, our Fashionista comrades have just gotten hold of more imagery from the promotional shoot. In addition to more shots of Imogen Poots looking pretty in prints, there are also gorgeous photos of model Liu Wen and one dapper gentleman who wears a printed button-up with impressive confidence.
Check them out in the slideshow—and start planning your wishlist!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Marni for H&M: The Complete Collection, Plus Pricing
- Marni for H&M: Our West Coast Bureau Chief Reports From Friday’s Starry Extravaganza
- Watch Right Now: Sofia Coppola’s Breathtaking Marni for H&M Video
- British Actress Imogen Poots Stars in the New Marni for H&M Ad
- Best Concept Shops in America
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine